Translate

Biography

I'm a vegan, proletarian,crip queer artist, I have a master degree in Fine Arts, and I actually study in an other master in Geneva.

Contact

Facebook: Sahara Azzeg
Instagram: @sahara_azzeg
E-mail: sahara.azzeg@protonmail.com

mardi 7 janvier 2020

Semester exam














Bilan de fin de semestre du 07/01/2020, travaux autour des notions de surveillance et d'autoritarisme. Pour plus d'informations sur mon travail n'hésitez pas à rejoindre mon instagram @sahara_azzeg où les publications sont plus régulières.

Pictures of my semester's exam of 01/07/2020, works about notions of security and authoritarism.
For more informations about my work go to my instagram page @sahara_azzeg where I publish more photos.

Ask for using my pictures, thanks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire