Translate

Biography

I'm a vegan, proletarian,crip queer artist, I have a master degree in Fine Arts, and I actually study in an other master in Geneva.

Contact

Facebook: Sahara Azzeg
Instagram: @sahara_azzeg
E-mail: sahara.azzeg@protonmail.com

samedi 3 avril 2021

Sad Green Dragqueen

 

Sorry for non posting for so long,I had a lot of work, specially writting my essay for my studies in Master (I finish my License,I will post photosof this exam)
I still have a lot of things to show and it's soon my semester exam (~in one month) so I will show you it and my essay then it will be finish.
I do a lot of dragqueen makeups this time and I join a drag house, Haus of Up, it's a international drag house made by 3 of my drag siblings. The look today is the one I choose for my presentation in my Haus, because its color is green.
A Sad green queen, hope you like it
If you want to help me to develop my art, your can buy some of my editions, or my pride pearls heart I made (info on instagram @sahara_azzeg) etc etc
byyye
.
[picture description: picture of me wearing a green body and a huge purple shirt. I have a green face, with black, pink, yellow and green eyeshadows, very fem look. I have sad green eyebrows. 3 greens inverse hearts on a cheek. I have pink rhinestones on both cheeks. Pink lips and black tears on my lips and coming from my black wig. I wear long yellow sparkles earrings]

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire